AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: oliver14 on June 25, 2015, 02:59:47 PM

Title: Any updates ?
Post by: oliver14 on June 25, 2015, 02:59:47 PM
Over the years there have been many useful suggestions from users, and these I presume have been passed on to the developers, are there any plans for an update soon ? or are we, if you forgive the pun, left to our own devices !

And what has happened to the Micro Radarbox ?
Title: Re: Any updates ?
Post by: CoastGuardJon on June 25, 2015, 08:52:21 PM
Hi Oliver,
Simples!   It was so small that when someone put it down they couldn't find it again........
HTH
CGJon
Title: Re: Any updates ?
Post by: oliver14 on June 26, 2015, 07:18:43 AM
Mmmm  not the answer I was really looking for, but funny non the less :-)
Title: Re: Any updates ?
Post by: oliver14 on June 30, 2015, 08:17:01 AM
I will take that as a no then :-)