Why won't shared flight data stay unclicked when I apply and ok...I have to do this every time I start the software up......?
Hi Westie, it is programmed in as the default and can't be altered permanently, so yes, you have to uncheck the box each time you start up - but why don't you want to share your data?
When I first got my airnav box (2009) if you didn't subscribe for the network you got the delayed network I think.....looks like I'm going alone then...thanks
Hi Westie, the first year's network (albeit 5 minutes delayed) subscription was included in the purchase price, with the 12 months starting on the date first registered. I've actually purchased a second RB at the clearance price as this will give me a free subscription plus a replacement box for next to nothing. If I can get my wife's old lap-top working again, the second box will be left on 24/7 to feed the network as I can cover up to 350NM west.
Hi Coastguardjon...thanks for the replys...I think i'll stick with our best friend the internet for now....