AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: FACTflights on July 25, 2015, 10:11:16 AM

Title: How many aircraft
Post by: FACTflights on July 25, 2015, 10:11:16 AM
How many aircraft do you expect to see on the network at any time ?
Title: Re: How many aircraft
Post by: Runway 31 on July 25, 2015, 11:03:47 AM
2196 as I type this

Alan
Title: Re: How many aircraft
Post by: Runway 31 on July 25, 2015, 11:04:37 AM
2243 at this time

Alan
Title: Re: How many aircraft
Post by: FACTflights on July 25, 2015, 05:19:21 PM
Why did I ask ?

A few years ago someone said "Wow, 1500 aircraft on the network"

Today I saw 2228 , the next minute it was 1756, then again 2183.

It seems to vary quite a lot very quickly.
Title: Re: How many aircraft
Post by: Runway 31 on July 25, 2015, 05:45:20 PM
Aircraft go in and out of coverage all the time, the network updates every 20 seconds.  Its been over 2350 at times this week.

Alan
Title: Re: How many aircraft
Post by: tarbat on July 26, 2015, 03:24:37 PM
QuoteToday I saw 2228 , the next minute it was 1756, then again 2183.

Check your network flights timeout settings in preference.  Increase the "seconds to hide timeout flights" to keep the number of network flights more constant.