Hi all,
I'm unable to log in to the RadarBox24 Elite iOS apps on iPhone or iPad. I'm receiving the error "Too many linked devices. Log into RB24.com and remove mobile devices from your account or contact...".
I can't see anywhere on RB24.com where I can remove devices. (I can log in to the site, so I assume my account is okay). I've contacted support a couple of times (giving a couple of weeks in between to allow a reply).
So I'm kinda stuck and can't use the apps at all. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the apps, but get the same problem.
Anyone got any ideas?
Regards,
Mark
Mark,
I would suggest that your best idea would be to contact
[email protected] as they are the only ones that can assist
Alan
Hi Alan and thanks for the reply.
I've emailed them twice and received no acknowledgement or reply.
I didn't want to just keep sending the same request over and over, but should I try again?
Regards,
Mark
I will contact support, you would normally get a reply within 24hours.
Also on receipt you should get an automated reply giving a ticket ID reference number.
Alan
Okay, thanks - I've emailed them again.
I use a different email address for the log in.
Regards,
Mark
We don't have any emails from you, can you try using the contact form on the website as that will limit the chances of it being classed as spam.
Thanks - will try that also (I remember that I did so before, too, but I shall try again).
My RB24 email address is mark . avey @ fastmail . co . uk by the way.
Regards,
Mark
I've just sent another message via the Contact Form on the site.
Regards,
Mark
Hi,
I've had no reply or acknowledgement to either the email or the online form yet.
Not pushing, just letting you know :)
Mark
We had to dig it out of spam, you should get a reply soon.
Mark,
I have sent you an email regarding this issue. All linked devices removed so should be OK now
Alan
Many thanks Alan.
Mark