AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: FACTflights on September 05, 2015, 10:30:12 AM

Title: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: FACTflights on September 05, 2015, 10:30:12 AM
I keep getting messages saying something like "Last message received on 2015/09/04 05:25:48", yet RadarBox24 shows all the aircraft that my system picks up.

I don't know what to do about this.
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 05, 2015, 11:05:34 AM
Where do you get this message John?

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: FACTflights on September 05, 2015, 11:17:17 AM
Hi Alan,

Email from "[email protected]"
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 05, 2015, 01:53:56 PM
Do you have any email alerts set up?

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: FACTflights on September 05, 2015, 02:49:17 PM
No Alan, I don't.
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 05, 2015, 03:12:20 PM
I presume you have just started receiving these emails John and have made no recent changes to your settings or preferences, I have no idea why so suggest that you contact support for advice.

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: FACTflights on September 07, 2015, 10:52:23 AM
Thanks for the interest Alan,

I am now also not able to log into Radarbox24.  I get a message that says "Too many mobile devices"

I will talk to support.

No, I have not changed anything since 29 July when I got Windows 10.
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: neroon79 on September 07, 2015, 02:45:21 PM
Hi John,

is it possible, that WIN10 has somehow changed the partition of your hard disc. I know cases in which the PC appeared as different hardware after such a partition change, although the physical hardware wasn't changed. The result would be, that although you are still using the same physical PC, the Airnav account management system* thinks that you have installed the SW on another System and/or RB24 login system thinks that you are using another -additional- PC for logins.

*  or whatever it is called...

Regards Ingo
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 07, 2015, 04:12:45 PM
Sorry John, I didn't notice that it was RB24 that you were having the issue with, thought it was your Radarbox.  Still none the wiser though but the answer Ingo gave may very well be relevant and if the case I would presume that it should be relatively easy for Airnav to deal with as it is similar to loading onto a 3rd computer.

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 07, 2015, 04:58:08 PM
John,

Are you able to log in now?

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 08, 2015, 04:23:56 PM
John,

Did you get it sorted

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: FACTflights on September 08, 2015, 04:33:36 PM
Hi Alan,

Things got a bit confused with this topic further back. 

The problem with RadarBox 24 is sorted out, I can log on.

But I still get these email messages from ANRB "Last message received on 2015/09/04 05:25:48" 
I get these at least once a day.

Which I read to mean that they are not getting shared info from me.

Yet all my aircraft appear on RadarBox24,  is that not where the shared info goes ?
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 08, 2015, 04:52:07 PM
I have no idea John, they go to the network as well as RB24 but I have no idea if the message relates to that or something else.  Did support not offer any guidance, no one else appears to be receiving these emails that's why I asked if you had made any changes to your set up which could have brought them on.

Alan
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: FACTflights on September 09, 2015, 02:17:32 PM
Just got a reply from ANRB Support.  They are experiencing a problem with the alert server and are working on it.  So the problem is not a problem, thank all.
Title: Re: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Runway 31 on September 09, 2015, 03:06:22 PM
Thanks for the update John

Alan
Title: Radarbox Server Alert
Post by: Kenny on September 11, 2015, 11:56:45 PM
about to ask the same question.  Got the same message three times this week. First thought that my ADSL was out.  But the third time was when I'm at home using the Internet.

Kenny