AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on September 09, 2015, 11:33:06 PM

Title: Let's see your current Airnav Radarbox Setup, open to new ideas!
Post by: CYYZGUY on September 09, 2015, 11:33:06 PM
I am always curious as to what other people are running, the configuration of their desks, how things are mounted etc.  Always looking to improve.

Here is a picture of my dedicated Airnav Station, both for Radarbox and Radarbox24.  Comments and suggestions welcome!

(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5733/21272103752_7322a67588_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/ypK6kw)DSC_0307 (https://flic.kr/p/ypK6kw) by CYYZGUY (https://www.flickr.com/photos/86721442@N07/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Let's see your current Airnav Radarbox Setup, open to new ideas!
Post by: Fanjet500 on September 21, 2015, 07:59:09 PM
My one looks like that here. I use the two normal antennas supplied with the Radarbox, 1 GP-1090 and two Skysearcher antennas. My location is not very good for the antennas. Hills and buildings and some other stuff, but i take what i have. My location is at the very southwest area of Germany and my two systems are just able to cover the Swiss - German border and a part of the Swiss - French border.  I`m very lucky to receive aircraft southwest and southeast until about 150 NM. Other directions are limited to a much closer area. As long it is possible to pick up some US military aircraft it is o.k.

Rolf
Title: Re: Let's see your current Airnav Radarbox Setup, open to new ideas!
Post by: CYYZGUY on September 21, 2015, 09:27:10 PM
Super, I like it!  Nice map on the wall!

I like your F-5 Freedom fighter model!  Neat setup!

Jason