AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: NB on December 10, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

Title: New Installation in SSD Disk
Post by: NB on December 10, 2015, 02:18:09 PM
Hi there,

I am about to change the hard disk of my PC and complete it with a SSD disk exclusively to run software. My questions are:

- any problems in installing Airnav Software in this disk and running it from there?
- which are the files I should keep in order to maintain the history of my airnavbox?

thanks!

NB
Title: Re: New Installation in SSD Disk
Post by: Runway 31 on December 10, 2015, 03:06:40 PM
NB,

I cant answer regarding the disk but I cannot see any reason why not.
Regarding the history you should save your Mylog.db3 file from your data folder.  You may also wish to keep your photo folder, silhouettes, logos etc

Alan
Title: Re: New Installation in SSD Disk
Post by: anorak on December 10, 2015, 09:17:11 PM
Hi NB, I swapped my hard drive for a SSD, read the reports and followed the instructions and all went well.
Good luck, Dave.
Title: Re: New Installation in SSD Disk
Post by: NB on December 10, 2015, 09:36:24 PM
thank you all!