AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Rural Outpost on December 27, 2015, 04:29:24 PM

Title: Radarbox not working. Grateful for any advice
Post by: Rural Outpost on December 27, 2015, 04:29:24 PM
Hi,

Today I tried running my radarbox for the first time since updating my computer to Windows 10. Now when I run the software my radarbox is not recognised. Normally when initiating  the box is recognised. As a result of the box not being recognised the hardware box is showing as red and not connected. Thinking this is driver connected I have downloaded drivers but have no idea what to do next. If there is an idiots guide as to how to fix this problem I would be grateful if I could be pointed in its direction.

Title: Re: Radarbox not working. Grateful for any advice
Post by: tarbat on December 27, 2015, 05:01:24 PM
Should be the same as Windows 8.1, so follow the 8.1 (NOT 8.0) instructions in the sticky thread in the Radarbox forum - http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8268.0
Title: Re: Radarbox not working. Grateful for any advice
Post by: Rural Outpost on December 28, 2015, 09:42:30 AM
Thanks Tarbat. Will give it a try later today.