AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on January 04, 2016, 10:11:29 PM

Title: Radarbox24 "Road" Setting under Map Type
Post by: CYYZGUY on January 04, 2016, 10:11:29 PM
I have noticed that the Road option under map types, at least for me, does not display any roads...  I know it used to under the old radarbox24 site.  I like using this map as it gives me a good reference as to where the planes are.

If you turn on the "Greyscale" option, the roads are then displayed.

Is it just me or does it not work for anyone else?

Jason
Title: Re: Radarbox24 "Road" Setting under Map Type
Post by: CYYZGUY on January 24, 2016, 09:53:07 PM
Airnav, is anyone else having this problem.  Under the Radarbox 24 Map Setting, when I click on the "Road" View, no Roads are displayed....

Can anyone else confirm this?

Here is a screenshot of what I see when "Road" is selected.

If I select Greyscale, then all the roads and street names appear...in grey of course.

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1473/24294807530_73c3b65225_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/D1ReRU)no roads (https://flic.kr/p/D1ReRU) by CYYZGUY (https://www.flickr.com/photos/86721442@N07/), on Flickr

Jason
Title: Re: Radarbox24 "Road" Setting under Map Type
Post by: Runway 31 on January 25, 2016, 09:19:37 AM
I would suggest that you contact support@airnavsystems

Alan