AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on January 08, 2016, 02:14:11 AM

Title: Radarbox24 website not displaying all aircraft from my Box....
Post by: CYYZGUY on January 08, 2016, 02:14:11 AM
Thought I would post this here as no one seems to check that part of the forum.  Tonight at 9:10 EST, I probably have 7 to 9 Ground returns on my radarbox client.  However, on Radarbox24.com, they are not showing.  Any guess as to why?  I have been noticing more and more that my returns for my radarbox are not reflected on the RB24 website.

However, when I click on "my Account", then "My station"  it plots the radar range and voila, the aircraft appear in that screen.  Match for Match....

Right now I have ACA102, ACA148, ACA145, WJA597 and ACA882 showing on my client, but not on RB24, and they have been there for a good 10 minutes at least...so lots of time to populate to RB24

Just bringing it up if any one notices this. 

regards,

Jason
Title: Re: Radarbox24 website not displaying all aircraft from my Box....
Post by: Runway 31 on January 08, 2016, 09:02:37 AM
It may be better to ask support those question Jason as they know the technicalities and we users are just guessing.

However from my own knowledge I know that ground vehicles etc are filtered out on RB24 so that they don't show.  Also the aircraft ground returns you are seeing are probably frozen at the location of their last ping and take a time to disappear from the screen , that will probably be what you are noting.  Once the aircraft is on the pier and has shut down it should not show but at times they take a while to disappear on your box.  Radarbox24 is better filtered to remove these.

Alan