AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: apex1 on January 09, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

Title: Most current software?
Post by: apex1 on January 09, 2016, 07:36:53 PM
I have reinstalled Radarbox in my new computer.  When it starts up a box appears that says home data is needed.  Another box opens for home station data but is not large enough for me to access all of the boxes to fill in the info.   I have version 3.13 installed.
Title: Re: Most current software?
Post by: apex1 on January 09, 2016, 08:17:08 PM
I have found the answer to my problem.
Please disregard.
Title: Re: Most current software?
Post by: naird on February 16, 2016, 04:52:56 PM
I have exactly the same problem as Bowen, started a few days ago. Been using RB forever, tried all the usual options, other computers etc., so much time wasted. Any help appreciated.

Neil
Title: Re: Most current software?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 16, 2016, 05:33:05 PM
What version of the software are you using Aird

Alan
Title: Re: Most current software?
Post by: naird on February 17, 2016, 09:07:25 PM
Most recent version.  6.00.000
Title: Re: Most current software?
Post by: naird on February 17, 2016, 09:09:01 PM
You can call me Neil - Alan ;-)
Title: Re: Most current software?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 18, 2016, 07:51:02 AM
Sorry Neil

Alan