AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bowen.chau on January 17, 2016, 03:29:59 PM

Title: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: bowen.chau on January 17, 2016, 03:29:59 PM
Hello there,

I have just came across an issue.
My RB just stops working. The Radarbox sees the hardware is connected. But the signal is not blinking (means no signal). Only the USB flashes every second.

I have tried to install RB in another computer with no luck at all.

Please help.

Thanks.

Bowen
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2016, 03:40:48 PM
Try a new USB cable

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: bowen.chau on January 17, 2016, 03:46:48 PM
Hello Alan,

Just tried with another USB cable. Still no luck.
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2016, 03:59:57 PM
What version of the software do you use?

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2016, 04:00:43 PM
Is the antenna and its connection (s) OK

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: bowen.chau on January 17, 2016, 04:03:02 PM
I am now using version 4.03

It works flawlessly before and then all a sudden, it does not receive any signal.
And then I have tried to install the RB on another computer and try. Still no luck.

The antenna connection should be OK. I have tried two different antenna.
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2016, 04:05:13 PM
Sounds to me like the box may be defective.  I suggest that you contact [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: bowen.chau on January 17, 2016, 04:06:20 PM
One thing that I notice is the ANRB shows the hardware as disconnected for every 30 second and then show "connected" again.
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2016, 04:19:41 PM
I have no ideas to offer Bowen, unless someone else has something to offer I would suggest contacting support

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: bowen.chau on January 17, 2016, 04:30:02 PM
Hello Alan,

Thank you very much.
I have just sent an email to the support.
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: naird on February 16, 2016, 05:01:11 PM
I have exactly the same problem as Bowen, started a few days ago.  Any ideas, please post, about to give up totally!

Neil
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on February 16, 2016, 05:34:29 PM
Suggest you contact [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: naird on February 17, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
I did Alan, they suggested sending it to the UK . . . .
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: Runway 31 on February 18, 2016, 07:53:17 AM
That would suggest they reckon it must be defective and needs repair, Where there any lightning storms around.

Alan
Title: Re: No signal, only USB flash every second
Post by: naird on February 18, 2016, 03:34:25 PM
Nope   just SNOW!!!!!

I will be hosting one of the remote boxes shortly which will partially help my
problem" . . .