AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: b744 on April 29, 2008, 09:28:14 AM

Title: Selling a radarbox
Post by: b744 on April 29, 2008, 09:28:14 AM
I have decided to sell my Radarbox and would like to know how the subscription would carry over to the new owner for Network access and also support.
Can I just add at this point that Airnav have been excellent in their help and support and the Radarbox is now an excellent product.
I dont know if I can offer it for sale here but if not can anyone suggest the best place to advertise it for sale.
Many thanks
Title: Re: Selling a radarbox
Post by: Roadrunner on April 29, 2008, 09:57:02 AM
eBay ? :-)
Title: Re: Selling a radarbox
Post by: steveb25 on April 29, 2008, 10:00:29 AM
Sorry to see you go b744