Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have noticed continual hardware disconnections. Functions correctly for four or five hours but then hardware disconnects. Have unchecked usb power switch as per a year 2007 post.
Have you checked, if WIN10 has some how activated "run software in compatibility mode for WIN7 etc." ?`On one of my PCs it did this and this has caused quite similar effects on my particular PC.
Ingo
Danke Ingo, will check.
It was running in compatibility mode, unchecked the box. It is still disconnecting after about 5-6 hours. My cheap dongle never disconnected just kept on running, and only cost around £9.
Others on Windows 10 don't appear to be having the issue as there is no one else joining with the same issue.
My own feeling is that it is a USB power issue associated with Windows and nothing to do with the unit itself. I don't have Windows 10 but I presume there is still Control Panel/Power and under Advanced there will be USB and Sleep setting, have these been adjusted. There will also be different settings dependent on whether you have it set for Balanced/High Performance/Power saving modes are these set correctly.
What did support suggest?, I presume you have contacted them.
Alan
Thanks Alan,
all the usb settings were switched to off, ie not in power saving mode.
Have just downloaded Version 600, so I'm hoping is stays on.
Cheers,
Len.
Attn neroon79
Off Topic
Here is a link you may be interested in, a story about Ingo in Australia, I met him some years ago in Lightning Ridge, sadly he died a couple of years ago.
http://sloveniansinaustralia.com.au/uploads/pdf/Lightning%20Ridge/Germany.pdf
Regards,
Len
Good for two days. Seems ok now.
Fingers crossed
Alan