Hi All, I just ordered this.
NooElec NESDR Mini 2+ 0.5PPM TCXO RTL-SDR & ADS-B USB Receiver Set w/ Antenna & Remote Control, RTL2832U & R820T Tuner, MCX Input. Low-Cost Software Defined Radio Compatible with Many SDR Software Packages. R820T2 Tuner & ESD-Safe Antenna Input.
I also just downloaded the Version 6 software. I will do a side by side comparison since I have Dual large screen TV's running here. It will be interesting to see the difference between the Radarbox Classic hardware and the RTL dongle in terms over coverage.
regards,
Jason
Hi Jason,
running two instances of ANRB software of two different versions at the same time is working, but has crazy and some bad side effects. Further I noticed, that after some time V6 will get instable, if V5 is running simutanously. Both instances are accessing same user configuration files. This may cause and for me has causesd a total loss of some user settings in both versions.
Ingo
Hi Ingo, I have 2 separate computers side by side
One will be running with the Classic Box, the other with the New RTL dongle.
For me it will be no problem. I have a very elaborate ANRB setup at home..
Cheers,
Jason
Hi Jason,
I've two PCs too, but I was curious, whether it would work two run two different versions with three different types of hardware on one PC. The answer was no, it doesn't work without problems.
No need for you to test it again. Just start with two separate installs on two different PCs.
Ingo