I`m using the Nooelec rtl dongle with anrb version 6 and it was very easy to get going, however I have not found a way to turn off network flights, I`ve never used network flights and have absolutely no interest,my interest is mainly aerial construction and how much I can get out of a bit of wire. Can anybody help? The other problem for is that every time I click on what I think is an actual flight (not network) it jumps straight to network flights so I have no idea of my physical distance.
In the bottom left corner of the Network grid there is a tick box for "Get Flights from RadarBox Network".
Unchecking that box should work.
On your second point, in File... Preferences, on the Legends and Labels tab is a tick box for "Network labels followed with *"
Make sure that is ticked, and you will be able to tell network flights from local ones.
HTH
Thanks for that Rod. I did find it not long after I posted, its been a while since I did an instal and the old eyeballs hav`nt improved either. Did you see my further comments about the crane?