AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bob SEN on February 20, 2016, 12:03:16 AM

Title: Photo's again?
Post by: Bob SEN on February 20, 2016, 12:03:16 AM
Hi Alan, just updated database & now have no pics at all showing (photo not available), tried all usual tricks etc etc.........they are all in my pic folder.

cheers for any help.
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: bratters on February 20, 2016, 07:53:17 AM
Interested to see the reply you get Bob.

I have an allied problem with  "photo not available" coming up intermittently for bog-standard pics which are clearly available in my folder.

Nothing serious but irritating nevertheless.....
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 20, 2016, 09:11:00 AM
Airnav have been advise Bob

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Bob SEN on February 20, 2016, 10:01:48 AM
Hi Bratters, I have absolutely zero pics showing & with over 60k in my photo folder too...... tried clearing the folder, the cache, updating to v6.... & a system restore...... but all to no avail......

many thanks Alan

cheers
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 20, 2016, 10:03:40 AM
Bob, when the pics don't show it is usually a server issue so doing the thing you did will have absolutely no effect.

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 27, 2016, 10:49:06 AM
Should now be working again

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: MIKE.UTD on February 27, 2016, 04:29:28 PM
Hi,

This has just happened to me and all my settings also lost ?

Started up like normal and its loaded like a new install ?

Mike.
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: EK01 on February 28, 2016, 12:37:47 PM
I've just downloaded version 6 and it appears to have done the same thing. There is no aircraft history showing for any aircraft and old aircraft photos which I renewed have been reinstalled in spite of having ´N´under changes. The new install would appear to have changed the 'N' back to 'Y'.

Ian
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 28, 2016, 12:50:51 PM
You wont have any aircraft history as its a new version Ian and you have not picked up the aircraft with that version, you left the previous history with the old version.  The photos you have with V6 all come with the update as part of the software.

Any time you upgrade you should keep your previous data folders logos, silhouette's photos etc to replace the ones that come with the update as these will be the ones from way back when.

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: EK01 on February 28, 2016, 01:32:58 PM
Cheers Alan.

Kept the old logos and silhouettes folders but stupidly not the rest. For future reference what do I need to keep in order to keep the aircraft history details ?

Ian


Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 28, 2016, 01:48:28 PM
I would imagine you mylog.db3

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: EK01 on February 29, 2016, 11:19:03 AM
Cheers Alan.

Ian
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Bob SEN on March 15, 2016, 08:43:49 PM
Hi Alan, is there a Photos issue again please?

cheers

Bob
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on March 15, 2016, 09:37:11 PM
No idea Bob, I don't have my other computer on now but I will check in the morning when I switch on but it was ok earlier when I had it on

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on March 16, 2016, 09:09:35 AM
Hi Bob,

As far as I can see photos are downloading OK

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Bob SEN on March 16, 2016, 04:47:10 PM
as shown....
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on March 16, 2016, 04:53:55 PM
Sorry Bob,

no idea they are downloading OK for me.  I just did a search for G-EUXI as per the attached screen shot.

Is that the same for every aircraft you pick up or just that one.

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Bob SEN on March 16, 2016, 05:00:42 PM
Hi Alan

No not all, just a lot of the "usual" stuff, BA Ryanair etc etc....... for reference, I do not use the network, only myflights

cheers
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on March 16, 2016, 06:16:34 PM
I just went down myflights there and they all had photos already apart from one which downloaded

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Fanjet500 on March 26, 2016, 07:09:18 PM
Hi all, i do have a "Photo not available" on my computer but find the picture in the photo folder. It is doing this now for a while and it did work before. Something is wrong here. Has someone the same problem?

Greetings Rolf
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on March 26, 2016, 07:32:20 PM
Rolf, please advise one or two that are on your screen at this time that are not downloading a photo from the server please to allow me to check.

Just checked, photos are downloading OK

Alan
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Fanjet500 on March 27, 2016, 08:39:37 AM
Hi, did do an update and restarted. Works again for the moment. Thank you very much. Greetings Rolf
Title: Re: Photo's again?
Post by: Runway 31 on March 27, 2016, 01:37:40 PM
Glad to hear it Rolf

Alan