AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: FlyTT14 on February 21, 2016, 12:56:59 PM

Title: RB24 & Linux Mint 17 w/Wine
Post by: FlyTT14 on February 21, 2016, 12:56:59 PM
Hi, I have tried to find some info if it possible to install this program in Linux but I can't find any good info

Right now I have a virtual Linux Mint 17.x running, Wine is installed and the RB24DataShare120 is installed and in a way running
I added all the info neede to start it and I have a Green Server: Sharing status
The Input Port is yellow

From a terminal window in Mint I can see from the dmesg command that the RTL dongle is installed and working

Question: is there a setting somewhere in RB24 to specify the dongle like a comport or something ?


Title: Re: RB24 & Linux Mint 17 w/Wine
Post by: Runway 31 on February 21, 2016, 01:14:38 PM
Hi not that I am aware of.  I would suggest that you email [email protected] for assistance.

Alan
Title: Re: RB24 & Linux Mint 17 w/Wine
Post by: FlyTT14 on February 21, 2016, 01:28:18 PM
ok thanks

Maybe win7 is better, I have a virtuel win7 also so I can give it a try there

--
Lasse


Title: Re: RB24 & Linux Mint 17 w/Wine
Post by: Runway 31 on February 21, 2016, 01:47:44 PM
I think that may be your issue as I don't know if it works outwith Windows

There is also a version of the radarbox software for RTL dongles you can get it here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60000Setup.exe  again it works in Windows

Alan