Hi
I seem to have a problem, auto populate aircraft data has not worked since Saturday morning.
I have it selected in 'preferences, RadarBox' and worked ok up to Friday.
Any suggestions?
Regards
Yes Keith, as per d/b update thread, the populate,, auto-populate and photo down loads are not working, Airnav are aware. The Navdata update is OK.
Alan
Any news?
Hopefully with 48hrs was last I heard
Alan
ok, thanks for info..
I have just some 900 aircraft request on q, due new software installation... waiting...
Which Version of Software do you have in use?
Updating the database via db download out of database explorer menu is working. (How to: see next post from Alan)
Unfortunately the db on server is usually about 24h old. Unknowns from today are not in the db download.
Ingo
Populate is mean for new aircraft not the whole database, go to File/Database Explorer/Database Updates/Update All Records. A new database is available each day which incorporates all Additions/Deletion and Amendments made in the previous 24 hour period.
Alan
Ah ok, Im still novice on this software since 2012;) box is just feeding web and doing reports/alerts.
But yes, uploaded databases and seems work now as todays report is full of info now, THANK YOU!
For some reason my software 5.00.072 (on XP) usually stop working after 5-6 months and I need to reinstall it.
Thanks again
Xavier
Glad to help Xavier. Remember a new database is available each day so download as often as you like
No idea why 5.00.72 stops on XP
Alan
Should now be corrected
Alan
I've just checked manual populate and can confirm that it is back to normal operation.
Ingo
Thanks Ingo
Alan