AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Wayne on April 29, 2008, 07:16:49 PM

Title: Database Explorer
Post by: Wayne on April 29, 2008, 07:16:49 PM
Hi

Is it possible to use wildcards to search for routes in the database ?

I suspect not as I have keyed RYR* after selecting the keywords IN and FN and it returns no rows but I do have some Ryanair flights showing routing information which leads me to believe that there must be some information in the table as I am sure I read on here that this info comes from the table 'routes' and not directly from the aircraft.

Title: Re: Database Explorer
Post by: Allocator on April 29, 2008, 08:07:22 PM
Quote from: Wayne on April 29, 2008, 07:16:49 PM
Hi

Is it possible to use wildcards to search for routes in the database ?

I suspect not as I have keyed RYR* after selecting the keywords IN and FN and it returns no rows but I do have some Ryanair flights showing routing information which leads me to believe that there must be some information in the table as I am sure I read on here that this info comes from the table 'routes' and not directly from the aircraft.



Use RYR IN FN

No "*" required - make sure you have the Routes dropdown selected

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2053/2452916904_20bfb2fcba.jpg)