Morning all,
I have tried to install ANRB on my old laptop which runs on Windows Vista and also on my new desktop which is windows 10 but keep getting the same error message on both:
Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox\data\D006.dat". Access is denied.
Anybody got any ideas how to resolve this ?
Thanks
Dunc
I have no idea on that one Dunc
[email protected] may be the best place to ask.
Which version are you trying to install?
Also its better not to install to the program files location, use something like c:\Airnav instead
Alan
Thanks Alan
Dunc this a typical message you got, if you (your user account) don't have enough rights to create new files etc. inside the program files folder structure. Errors like this one are the reason why we always adwise not to install ANRB within the program files virtual memory folder structur.Install to AirNav Systems\ RadarBox instead.
Ingo
Thanks Ingo,
I will give it a try :)
Dunc