AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bob SEN on March 04, 2016, 05:40:38 PM

Title: Database update issue
Post by: Bob SEN on March 04, 2016, 05:40:38 PM
Hi Alan, just encountered "Error occurred" while trying to update database......

see attached pic.

cheers
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Runway 31 on March 04, 2016, 07:39:24 PM
Hi Bob,

As mentioned on a couple of other threads, the server is being worked on and is impacting on several functions.  I have no idea how long the work is due to last.

Cheers

Alan
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Undertaker on March 05, 2016, 11:16:47 AM
I'm still getting the 'Error' today at 1115Z

TT
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Runway 31 on March 05, 2016, 11:35:58 AM
Its not fixed yet Tony.  I will advise when fixed

Alan
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Runway 31 on March 05, 2016, 11:45:16 AM
Please be advised Populate and auto-populate are working OK.

Alan
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Undertaker on March 05, 2016, 12:30:24 PM
Still getting an error message at 1230Z

TT
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Undertaker on March 05, 2016, 12:32:44 PM
Socket error 10054 I believe

TT
Title: Re: Database update issue
Post by: Runway 31 on March 06, 2016, 08:56:21 AM
The database update feature is working this morning

Alan