AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: colhot on April 01, 2016, 09:17:07 PM

Title: New box.
Post by: colhot on April 01, 2016, 09:17:07 PM
Hi

I have just purchased a used radar box and it is asking for a username/password,  where does this come from?

Also I have loaded the latest drivers etc,  but I only have the green power light on.  Would the other lights come on when the software is unlocked?

Thanks

Colin
Title: Re: New box.
Post by: neroon79 on April 02, 2016, 07:22:18 AM
Hi Colin,

usually the Password (9 Numbers) and the username (e.g. PGANRB300066) can be found on a label attached to original Software installation CD.

If you haven't one: search for the label with the serial number (e.g. ANRB00304 or so) on your box (usually on the backside / bottom of the box).  With this number contact [email protected] (http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php) to get a new set of password and username.

Regards Ingo
Title: Re: New box.
Post by: colhot on April 03, 2016, 07:07:11 AM
Hi

Just to let you know, when i recieved the box there was no label with the required information. I contacted support and they were very helpful and quick in supplying the information.

Many thanks

colin (UK)
Title: Re: New box.
Post by: neroon79 on April 03, 2016, 07:25:30 AM
Many thanks for your feedback.

Ingo