AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: colhot on April 04, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

Title: Viewing my own data
Post by: colhot on April 04, 2016, 12:30:30 PM
Hi

is it possible to view my own data on my smartphone while Im away from the house?

Thanks

Colin
Title: Re: Viewing my own data
Post by: neroon79 on April 04, 2016, 03:08:24 PM
Yes and no. It depends in which way you want the data should be displayed.
There are seversl solutions so tell a little about what you expect to see.

Ingo
Title: Re: Viewing my own data
Post by: cttrondonia on May 25, 2016, 12:30:17 PM
I have the same question.
Can I see in my work the data of my Comstation?

Who can I now if my comstation is sending data to server?
Title: Re: Viewing my own data
Post by: Runway 31 on May 25, 2016, 02:36:32 PM
You can email me, you have my details or even easier if you click on an aircraft it shows the details of the feeder, what is your unit serial number?

If your unit is linked to your account you will have MyStations which shows on a grid similar to Radarbox the details of all your aircraft being fed, ADS-B equipped and also nonplotters.  Again if your unit is not linked to your account contact me and I will arrange for it to be done.

Alan