AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dcwuk on April 24, 2016, 09:38:25 PM

Title: 3d mode
Post by: dcwuk on April 24, 2016, 09:38:25 PM
I so new to this please forgive me if the question is feeble.
I have the receiver i have the software that came with it from 2009.
I have updated the software to v4.03 and i notice a pop up asking me if i want to enable the 3D.
I want to do this but when i click yes the Airnav website opens and i can see no option to enable the 3D?
I can only see the option to buy the whole kit which i do not require.
how do i get the 3D enabled?
regards
dcw
Title: Re: 3d mode
Post by: Runway 31 on April 25, 2016, 07:44:13 AM
Contact [email protected] and ask about the subscription cost for 3D.  I believe its a one time cost of 249 euros

Alan
Title: Re: 3d mode
Post by: dcwuk on April 25, 2016, 08:04:45 PM
Will Do
Thanks for your reply.
dcw