How to connect comstation with anrb 6.0?
Computer and comstation are in same local network...
But I tried USB,it cant find driver....
If V6 connects to ANRB Comstation, it will connect via Network and not via USB.
Your PC must be in the same IP address range of your LAN.
No DVB-T stick with alternate drivers shall be connected to your PC. If you have connected one be sure that it is already used by dump 100 or similar program.
The link between ANRB and RBCS needs a special port opened in the firewall. Be sure it is open. If it is blocked ANRB won't see the Comstation.
Is this: "V1.01 from 20160112160003" the firmware version your Comstation is using? You can see a Comstation status page if your enter their IP address in the browser (http://'ip.of.comstation')
Ingo
Supplemental: Port 7009 protocoll type UDP
Ingo
Maybe not...
Radarbox ComStation V1.00 (SN: **** Firmware: 20150604033550)
The firmware will not make any difference to using V6. What is you OS
Alan
Windows 7
Hi Alan,
you are right, V6 should connect to Comstation if it is present in same IPv4 address range and if the needed ports are open. In windows firewall and perhaps in router too.
Nevertheless I've the feeling that since FW V1.01 is installed on my Comstation the number of errors and connection losses between ANRB V6 and Comstation have significantly decreased.
Ingo
By the way, should i do something setting on my anrb v6 to connect RBCS?
If ANRB Software is started it is looking for available hardware.
The following hierachy is valid:
If DVB-T Stick with alternate drivers is connected to the PC ANRB softwate will connect to it stating: mircoRB found, regardless of the fact that a comstation or classic hardware is available.
If no stick is available it will connect to the Comstation if the Software can see it in the local network. Connection will took place although classic hardware is connected to the PC.
If you go to 'network' on your PC. Is there a device showing up named ANRB300xxx xxx stands for your Box e.g. 066
Ingo
It always told me hardware:not connected,and didnt search for internet...
You should also be able to connect direct using USB instead of network I believe. Is your W7 32 or 64bit.
Alan
Have you connected the comstation to your pc via usb ? If yes remove that connection, as it may cause an interference.
Ingo
No Alan no drivers available for comstation at this point.(AFAIK) Windows is not able to recognize and operate comstation if it is connected to the PC via USB. Well that is the last knowledge I have.
I havent do that...
I thought it could Ingo but I don't have a comstation so you are probably correct, I will ask and find out. That being the case sorting out the firewall ports as you suggest and operating through the network should be enough then unless you have limited technical knowledge like me and then its not so easy.
Alan
Ahhh...I found ANRB300462 in network in windows but ....nothing happened...
My firewall is delivered 7009 at UDP...
Did you log in using your Radarbox24 email address and password and did you start up V6 after you were connected
Also is your unit linked to your account yet
Alan
I dont know how to link device with my rb24 account...
Only support can link the unit. I have asked them to do it and am waiting on a reply from them and will advise when done
Okay.Thanks!
How can I get the firmware 1.01 for the comstation ?
What is firmware 1.01?
Alan
Hi Alan,
Radarbox ComStation V1.01 (SN: ANRB300066 Firmware: 20160112160003)
As far as I remember it was V0.9X or V1.0 at the point as I set up my Comstation. And if I remember correctly the comstation didn't connect with V6 from the beginning, but after one of the updates to the software of the comstation. But this was about six month ago so no high reliabilty of memory.
Ingo
Thanks Ingo,
User cannot download and install firmware to the unit anyway.
Alan
That's correct. All changes to "my" box were made by Airnav Systems remote access.
Ingo
If the changes in the box is responsability of Airnav Systems when he go update the Stations with a old firmware.
I don't complaining.
For me the Station is OK.