AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: cttrondonia on May 27, 2016, 04:10:32 PM

Title: Comstation Problem
Post by: cttrondonia on May 27, 2016, 04:10:32 PM
Hi for all.
I have a RadarBox ComStation but I have a problem.
The comstation is online, my network is OK, but the station don't send data for Airnav.
If I see in my PC, the comstation no have problem, its all OK, but the data is not sending.
Can help me.
Title: Re: Comstation Problem
Post by: Runway 31 on May 27, 2016, 05:01:29 PM
The unit is offline and has been since early this morning, please re-boot

Alan
Title: Re: Comstation Problem
Post by: Runway 31 on May 27, 2016, 09:23:36 PM
Now back online and feeding 2 aircraft

Alan
Title: Re: Comstation Problem
Post by: cttrondonia on May 29, 2016, 12:14:53 AM
My problem is that: when my net restart (i don't no because this happen) my station stop sending data. To send again i most restart the station.
A sugestion for the programers, if the net restart, the station connect automatic the server again.
Title: Re: Comstation Problem
Post by: Runway 31 on May 29, 2016, 10:12:12 AM
Thanks for that I will advise

Alan