Has been down from at least 0600Z and unable to get updates, I do note a number of Windows updates last week and this sometimes causes trouble !
Anyone else having probs with updating >
Tony
Having just posted the Network down than it re connects and also the updates now appear all in order !!
TT
I don't know about 0600 but I can confirm all has been OK since I switched on around 0800
Alan
Thanks Alan yes had yellow light on and wouldn't download database update before 0800 since OK !
Tony
The update facility not working today along with no weather updates 0700-2030Z
TT
Was working earlier when I updated and tried the weather and got a decoded metar with no issue timed 2020 UTC
Alan
Thanks Alan.
Was working OK this morning when I switched, I have noticed that the Air Nav website has been revamped since I last went on it,when you could look up the network status etc but can't find where it's gone on the new site, any ideas ?
TT
No idea Tony, didn't even know it was on the old site!! The network was not down at any point yesterday and as far as I am aware neither was the weather or download capability.
I will make the suggestion to Airnav about making the network status availability showing.
Alan
Cheers Alan it must be the cold weather !
The old website had a list of Network connections [on or off] under the support area [I think], the new website seems to be more interested in selling !
TT
No more so than previously but then again that is the reason for having a website. I hope I am not temping fate but the network is seldom down apart from when needed for work but even then a secondary server is put to work.
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on February 10, 2017, 08:03:02 AM
I will make the suggestion to Airnav about making the network status availability showing.
Status page is still there, may not be linked from the new site: http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php
Thanks pjm that's like the same layout, still can't see a link from the new website
TT
Airnav have been sent the request to re-instate the link on the new site, it is still work in progress.
Alan
Alan,
just for info: populate cycles are extremely slow at the moment but still operational.
Ingo
Will pass on Ingo, thanks
Alan