AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Royann on September 20, 2016, 04:35:24 PM

Title: Request For advice
Post by: Royann on September 20, 2016, 04:35:24 PM
Hello

Would someone advise me please I have just been given a Airnav Radarbox 3D,it's registration ran out in Aprll 2016 and i would like to re register but I'm not sure what plan to use,also have any updates been released lately as I think this one was bought in 2010

Regards

Royann
Title: Re: Request For advice
Post by: Runway 31 on September 21, 2016, 10:48:04 PM
Royann,

You will still be able to use the box for aircraft you are able to pick up as long as you have the log in/password info.  You will get V6 of the Radarbox software on the support page here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60000Setup.exe

The log in details are on the cd cover that comes with the unit.

If you dont have that available you will get the units PGANRB serial number from the lable on the rear of the box and if that is all the info you have support@airnavsystems will be able to provide the password

Alan