Can anyone please tell me what the current updates are for the Airnav Radar Box.
Thanks,
Eddie
Have a look at the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Make sure you read the Important Please Read first notice. Also take care where it mentions software versions, do not confuse that with firmware verisions.
Hi Eddie
As well as Support's excellent advice, if you want extra stuff, like updated logos, flags, or coast/airport outlines etc, go to this site and download as much as you want:
www.airnavutilities.co.uk/ (http://www.airnavutilities.co.uk/)
Hope that helps - welcome to the club!
Rod
Yeah thanks, thats what I found confusing.
All I know is that I have
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/anrb14setup.exe
and
Firmware V1.01.2
Is this correct?
Eddie
Download RadarBox 2008 (1.5) version from the page mentioned earlier. Thats the latest.
Quote from: steadyeddy69uk on May 05, 2008, 12:05:13 AM
Can anyone please tell me what the current updates are for the Airnav Radar Box.
Thanks,
Eddie
You have the latest factory installed Firmware, see here:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=822.0
The latest software update is V1.5 which is available here:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB15Setup.exe
Version 1.5 installs to a new directory and has a new RadarBox 2008 icon. The install will not overwrite your old version.
Thanks for that. Do you know what the new directory consists of? I take it that it is an update of info on aircraft such as aircraft reg's?
Quote from: steadyeddy69uk on May 05, 2008, 10:11:22 AM
Thanks for that. Do you know what the new directory consists of? I take it that it is an update of info on aircraft such as aircraft reg's?
The whole install directory is different. V1.4 installs into:
C:/Program Files/AirNav Systems/AirNav RadarBox 2007/
and V1.5 into:
C:/Program Files/AirNav Systems/AirNav RadarBox 2008/
V1.5 is a major program update, it's not just updates of regs. You don't need an update on regs anyway as these will happen via autopopulate as you run RadarBox (providing you have an internet connection).