Hi
My 3D has stopped working reverting me to the 2D version, after the big windows update.There is no 3D icon in the interface, I have emailed support withe serial numbers ect but no reply.
Any help please
Thanks
Give them 24 hours to reply
Alan
Thks Alan
Its been a couple of weeks now,have sent 2xemails and no reply
I will see if I can contact them
Alan
You should get a ticket id when you contact support, if you don't please resend again as it may have been caught up in spam, otherwise contact us via PM.
I have fired yet another email of.If that fails how do I PM please
If you go to the last post from support in reply to you 9 days ago you will see under their name and posts**** is a globe and another symbol. The other symbol is for PM,click on it
Alan
Thanks for that,Have got it working.Got reply from airnav support it was activated.
Have reinstalled airnave AND google earth and it now works
Thanks lads