Hi All
I've produced a list of current RadarBox keyboard shortcuts which some of you may find useful - I can't find one in the current documentation - see attachment,
Also, I'd like to make some suggestions for more of them - I prefer them to using the mouse/glidepad, and I doubt if I'm the only one.
Please use this thread if you have any more suggestions to add. I'm sure that AirNav will be responsive as ever to them!
My suggestions:
– (on numberpad) Zoom map out
+ (on numberpad) Zoom map in
F4 Stop recording
Shift-F6 Restore default map view
Arrow keys Scroll map (when map has been clicked)
S Sort grid by current field – Ascending order
Shift-S Sort grid by current field – Descending order
By the way – could we have a Recording in progress indicator somewhere?
Rod
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice one Rod
Might just borrow that file for you know where if thats OK
No problem, Rod, er, sorry, Steve!
I know there can be a lot of resistance to using the keyboard, but it's quicker and more accurate than pointing. Once most people have been introduced to keyboard shortcuts, they prefer them.
That's why I want to encourage AirNav to bring in more of them!
Rod
Totally agree, especially when I am using the laptop.
Those touch pads are alright, but much easier with the keys
Rod/Steve/rod now I'm confused :-(
Hola, Jimrod here?
Not sure how you want this to work?
But F8 to switch on and off the Altitude screen and F12 for my log?
I use these 2 buttons all the time.
How do you want us to go about ading this.
I can also tell you that
R2, R2, L1, R2, L, D, R, U.
Gives you all the weapons in Grand Theft Auto III.
Not that you needed to know that. But all info is good info...right?
Jim
They'll be useful when AirNav brings out Grand Theft Airliner :-)
(I've had a hard day at work!)
Rod
It is odd, Rod, that F8 doesn't work for you - does a good job for me. I wonder if another application that you are running is hijacking it?
Rod (The other one)
Grand theft airliner - can I pre-order now!! ;-)