Hi guys,
im in a the most high ciy of Portugal Continental - Guarda, more than 1000 meters of altitude and i have picked screenshots below.
I hope you enjoy it.
Best regards
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hi mt007!
Nice shots!
Thanks for sharing
Did you pick up this screen shots with the default antenna?
Hi,
yes, default antenna.
In my car with the antenna in the rooftop.
Is amazing, :):) all Portugal and part of Spain.
I picked up more than 30 aircrafts and more than 100 msg for second.
Regards.
PS I have recorded too.
Nice shot Miguel.
Great coverage into the network, hopefully
Hi guys,
new shots but today i taked in "Serra da Estrela" is in altitude 2000 meters.
I hope you enjoy it.
I have picked aircraft in Morroco, Atlantic, Spain (near Barcelona, Sevilha, etc).
Wonderfull.
I have recorded too.
Regards
[attachment deleted by admin]
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wow!!!
Awesome!!
Great job Miguel!!