Hi
I have never been sure what Column PTTN and PTTN2 tell me, but I notice today that the information shown in those columns has changed and now refers to 'radarbox24.com'
eg EI-WFI which I noted tonight.
Is this anything to do with the picture download problem?
Keith
May be better addressing this to support as no one on here will be able to answer.
Just checked my Navdata and there is nothing in those columns. Can you post a screenshot please
Alan
Keith,
Got one now, it occurs when you click on an aircraft. I will pass onto Airnav for their information and see if this information helps them find a fix
Many thanks
Alan
Hi Alan
Thanks for your replies.
How do I do a screen shot of the database table?
What do you mean by click on an aircraft?
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith,
Forget about it, I was able to replicate and have provided the information to Airnav who are now looking into it
If you click on an aircraft either on the grid or on the map it sends a request to the server for the photo and the reply mechanism is not working as it should stopping the photo being downloaded.
Alan
Hi
The reference to 'Radarbox24' is no longer appearing in column PTTN.
Cheers Keith, presumably why the photos are now working, thanks to you advising.
Alan