AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dredwood on October 23, 2016, 04:20:07 PM

Title: Hardware not connected
Post by: dredwood on October 23, 2016, 04:20:07 PM
I recently went to Ialyassos Rhodes, Greece on a family holiday with the wife and took my AirNav RadarBox.
Having set the box up to receive aircraft inward & outward from Rhodes (RHO) I noticed that the screen on several occaions showed that the "Hardware not connected". To continue I used to pull the USB connection out of my laptop then replace this.

My questions are:-
(1) Have I set the box up wrongly,
(2) Have I a problem with my hardware,
(3) Have I a USC cable proble and/or
(4) is the problem a multiple of the above?
Title: Re: Hardware not connected
Post by: Runway 31 on October 23, 2016, 06:20:25 PM
I would look to your USB cable first

Alan
Title: Re: Hardware not connected
Post by: neroon79 on October 23, 2016, 06:23:09 PM
In addition to Alan: Was the laptop connected to PWR mains or was it on battery while the problems did occur? The reason for the question: If in battery mode some laptops are switching off USB power after some time for energy saving reasons.

Ingo
Title: Re: Hardware not connected
Post by: dredwood on October 23, 2016, 08:04:48 PM
Ingo,

The "hardware not connected" happened both whilst on the mains and again whilst on battery.
Title: Re: Hardware not connected
Post by: Runway 31 on October 23, 2016, 08:44:41 PM
Have a look at the socket for the USB connector on the box and if OK change the cable

Alan