The ShipTrax webpage on Airnav I take it is just a copy of the Radarbox! Do I take it the price listed is also the old RB price and not what ShipTrax will be?
yip problem on the website.. Airnav can you give us some specs?
$900 FREAKIN' Dollars?!?!
I can buy an SR162 and 4 or 5 shiptracking software programs for that!
Especially when I only really want to track ships locally....don't really give a
damn about the rest of the world.
CK
Quote from: CanadaKen on May 13, 2008, 01:07:54 AM
$900 FREAKIN' Dollars?!?!
I can buy an SR162 and 4 or 5 shiptracking software programs for that!
Especially when I only really want to track ships locally....don't really give a
damn about the rest of the world.
CK
No, I don't think so - it's just the old RadarBox page and price. It looks like this is "work in progress" rather than the actual ShipTrax page.
Don't panic CanadaKen :-)
yip problem on the website.. Airnav can you give us some specs?
Quote from: IVY on May 23, 2012, 12:42:12 AM
yip problem on the website.. Airnav can you give us some specs?
Anything specific you want to know? Some details are at http://www.airnavsystems.com/ShipTrax/