AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: marcusabacus on November 26, 2016, 12:28:00 PM

Title: Hardware not connected Micro
Post by: marcusabacus on November 26, 2016, 12:28:00 PM
Hi,

I have just bought the usb dongle but it states hardware not connected.

I have searched and tried most ideas on here but at a loss at still not connected.

Im running windows 7 64 bit and in device manager the dongle is working correctly with no issues. i have tried using latest drivers etc , uninstalling , restarting pc etc but nothing is working

Help!!
Title: Re: Hardware not connected Micro
Post by: jacobite on November 26, 2016, 02:19:41 PM
Quote from: marcusabacus on November 26, 2016, 12:28:00 PM
Hi,

I have just bought the usb dongle but it states hardware not connected.

I have searched and tried most ideas on here but at a loss at still not connected.

Im running windows 7 64 bit and in device manager the dongle is working correctly with no issues. i have tried using latest drivers etc , uninstalling , restarting pc etc but nothing is working

Help!!

Hi Marcus, is the dongle you purchased the Micro Radar Box ?
Title: Re: Hardware not connected Micro
Post by: Runway 31 on November 26, 2016, 02:34:49 PM
Marcus,

Is it the Airnav dongle or another make you are using.

I know you state that you have the correct drivers but confirm you used the 64bit drivers.

Also did you install to C:\Airnav and not to program files

If you unplug and plug in the dongle do you get the dinging sound each time.

Alan