Suddenly my Map has acquired a filtered look. Screen shot attached. My Laptop is fine otherwise, screen problem just applies to RB. I have downloaded new copies of Map Colours from my PC without making any difference. Any ideas?
George
Does the effect remain after a reboot of the Laptop? Which operating System?
Ingo
Does changing to another map alter your view. For example go to Map/Set Map To/ any on the list change the filtered look?
Alan
Hi - I shut down the system and re-started and that cleared it. I had done a Restart previously and that did not seem to clear it.
thanks for advice
GeoT
Glad its OK George
Alan
It's back again! I shut down the system for a few hours and when I started up. I got the filtered screen again. I will re-install RB later today and see if that clears it.
GeoT
Ooops - tried Set Map To, and that seemed to clear it. I hope it stays that way.
GeoT
Geo
Have you tried the Map tab and scrolled to the bottom to General Signs and then Day/Night shadow. If the shadow is on then the button will show as half obscured circle.Please see attached screenshots.
Regards
Dave