Started this as a thread on the update regarding new win 10 drivers.
As we read on various posts below Alan Runway 31 is updating various posts with the same info so if Alan can keep us up to date on here please.
So far they have turned up but are signed incorrectly and have been returned.
The new certificate arrived with Airnav on Friday so the signed drivers should be ready very soon
Alan
The drivers are now with Microsoft for signing, getting close now
Alan
I am looking for 2 or 3 users of W10.1 to beta test drivers, please contact me as soon as possible
Alan
Evening - Good news is RB1 is connected
The new driver update is running ok.
Many thanks Siddy
Alan
Hi
Thanks to Alan I have installed the new drivers and the RB is back up and running for the first time in months. I will let you know if I hit any issues.
Cheers
Colin
Thank you to All, Big Thanks to Alan for keeping on top of this. I can confirm all is working well, and the newly signed drivers are recognized by Windows 10.1
Cheers, all and Merry Christmas!
Jason
Working ok here too.
After installing the new drivers I enabled Windows Update and updated to Win10 to 1607 (build 14393.576) and still working.
Thank you, Alan!
All passed on to Airnav, many thanks
Alan
Alan, for windows 10.1 and the previous windows 10 , I successfully used the ''unsigned drivers installation method'' , and still using the same. Will it be necessary for me to uninstall the unsigned drivers (which have worked ok) and install the ''official'' ones, or can I just continue as I am doing. Would be grateful for your advice.
I would apply the signed drivers DeeJay
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on December 13, 2016, 10:13:45 PM
The new certificate arrived with Airnav on Friday so the signed drivers should be ready very soon
Alan
I haven't seen any updates to this posting, does this mean that the drivers are still not ready yet.
David
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check this topic: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=9321.0
Post #11. thanks your advice Alan Regards DeeJay