Hi
Having got my RB back working now that the drivers have been issued I have hit an issue with reporting. I find that when I email out the report for the previous day most of the entries are corrupted and come out as garbage. See attached file. The view of the report in the software does not show any issues so it seems that it is an issue with the conversion to an email.
This has happened each day I have run the report for the last week. It always seems to start with the first entry for a ground transmitter that I pick up. Sometimes the whole of the rest of the report is garbage (all 5,000 lines) and sometimes it corrects itself.
I have updated the database entries without any joy. Any thoughts?
Thanks
Colin
Are you using Airnavs server to send the reports Col. I send to mode_s every night and have no issues using that method.
Alan
Yes I am using Airnav's server - I am fairly sure that I couldn't figure out how to do anything else!!
Cheers
Colin
No idea Col how that's happening
Alan