AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: Roland28 on May 23, 2008, 06:40:35 PM

Title: Manchester United
Post by: Roland28 on May 23, 2008, 06:40:35 PM
Firstly, I must stress that I am no fan of Manchester United. I wanted Chelsea to win the Champions League Final on Wednesday.

A day late, but here are the screen shots as their plane, an Iberworld Airbus A333 IWD3812descends just to the south of Leeds at 11000ft enroute from Moscow. The plane would have been heading towards Pole Hill VOR for an approach to EGCC Manchester Airport.

I was able to see a photo of the plane on ANRB and I then saw the players alighting the same plane on the live news an hour later.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Manchester United
Post by: bailey_uk on July 13, 2008, 06:57:09 PM
Fancinating!

Is that the plane that the team uses all of the time? How did you know?