Sometimes when I am entering information into the route section, I get the flight ID in but cannot get the curser to move over to fill in the origin and destination fields. It just locks up.
Is this one of the problems that is being sorted or is this something else?
Malcdee
Turn off proccessing Hardware flights and network if you are doing a lot of database changes using Database explorer while you are doing it otherwise the database will be changing while its searching which could cause issues.
Quote from: malcdee2001 on May 24, 2008, 04:44:57 PM
Sometimes when I am entering information into the route section, I get the flight ID in but cannot get the curser to move over to fill in the origin and destination fields. It just locks up.
Is this one of the problems that is being sorted or is this something else?
Malcdee
Almost certainly this is because that Flight ID already exists. The Flight ID cannot be duplicated. Before you enter the new flight ID, use the filters to see if it already exists.
The program is not locked up, you can backspace to delete the characters you have entered and you can then click outside the record.
Thanks for that very quick response
Malcdee
No problem - how do you think that I found this out - why won't the ***** cursor move to the next field! Been there, done that one :-)