My system has worked well for many years, but recently the 3D view has disappeared. It shows a blank screen with some position information and a Reload Plugin button at the bottom. Clicking that button does nothing. I have reloaded Google Earth with no effect. The Map view works fine and I am detecting 100 plus planes.
I am not aware of changing anything. Can someone help me get my 3D view back. I have not tried reinstalling the software as I dont want to lose log files. I am using Windows 7 on this computer.
Still nobody with any ideas?
Why not contact support, none of us on here know the technicalities, it is Airnavs product so they will be best placed to advise.
Alan
Thanks Runway 31,
There seems to be such a lot of expertise here that I thought someone would have had the same problem.
I will do as you suggest.
John
John,
It may be something to do with Google discontinuing support for the plug in as was mentioned on here over a year ago.
Alan
Hi All,
As I have the same problem [no 3D] I guess its the Google issue.
3D has worked in the past but I must admit I haven't used it for some time.
If its a Google problem ... is it outside AirNav capabilities to develop a fix ?
Regards all ... TB17
Google have withdrawn the plug in, nothing can be done
Alan
Thanks for the info Alan ... TB17