AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Glimmstengel on January 27, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

Title: Account/Password not saved after restar
Post by: Glimmstengel on January 27, 2017, 02:22:17 PM
Hi, using 6.01.000 since yesterday.
From this time every time I restart the box I have to enter Account and Password again.
(And yes I clkicked "remember password)...

Any ideas???

Christian
Title: Re: Account/Password not saved after restar
Post by: Runway 31 on January 27, 2017, 03:35:04 PM
Unless you are using a USB stick I would have  remained with V5.  No idea on your query I would suggest an email to support

Alan
Title: Re: Account/Password not saved after restar
Post by: neroon79 on January 27, 2017, 04:57:14 PM
Hi Alan, Christian,

from my point of view there seems to be a bug in V6.01.000. The Username and password are still stored in the registry. For some reason V6.01.000 isn't able to get it from there.

As Alan said: Time to email support.

Ingo
Title: Re: Account/Password not saved after restar
Post by: neroon79 on January 27, 2017, 05:18:42 PM
I suggest to downgrade to V6.00.000 again

Download and execute: http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRBUpgradeto600.exe

Furthermore I tested if the V6.00.000 exe is working with the other perhabs updated files of V6.01.000. So far no problems occured.

Ingo