Hi Support,
This message is displayed in the bottom task bar box. The message is accompanied by a circular blue 'i' icon. I have no problem connecting to the network nor downloading photo's from Airliners.net. but I can not email reports or alerts. I get a message saying "Could not connect to SMTP server to send auto-report"
Help!
Thanks
Paul
I have had the same message twice now. I am beginning to wonder what I need to do to get a really stable set up. The longest I got for it to run without a problem was 2 hours. The annoying thing is the screens are good pity the program overall in't
Hi prbflight,
Check your firewall as its likely its blocking the request. Also please note the following topic:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=66.0
RoadRunner:
The message is just a warning and it won't affect the stability of the software. If you are having issues please contact us through the proper medium with a debug file.