AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dumpty on May 28, 2008, 07:35:41 AM

Title: Simple Question..........
Post by: dumpty on May 28, 2008, 07:35:41 AM
Hi Everybody,
I am thinking of upgrading to a radarbox but I have one trivial question;Is it possible to show the route information as LBA-LHR rather than the more compliated(for me) EGCC-EGNN format I have seen in the screenshots?
Many Thanks
Simon
Title: Re: Simple Question..........
Post by: AirNav Support on May 28, 2008, 07:41:16 AM
Sorry there isn't. However all you need to do is hover the cursor over the aircraft and the full flight details will be displayed under MyFlights.

Don't worry though, you will soon pickup the major airports and know there indentifications by heart, trust me :)
Title: Re: Simple Question..........
Post by: dumpty on May 28, 2008, 11:34:01 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I've just ordered one..

Simon