AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: richardj on May 28, 2008, 06:01:17 PM

Title: full screen recovery
Post by: richardj on May 28, 2008, 06:01:17 PM
 Can you help, I usually run R.B with half of the screen showing map and the other side showing My Flights - no problem, but if I go to full screen I am unable to return to half & half, on pressing ESC it very quicly tries to change back but returns to full screen again. I'm running on a laptop with Vista  and have software version 1.5, something simple I'm doing wrong?
Title: Re: full screen recovery
Post by: Allocator on May 28, 2008, 06:10:53 PM
Richard,

I don't think that this has been seen before, maybe it's a Vista issue? What version of RadarBox are you using?

Anybody have a similar problem?
Title: Re: full screen recovery
Post by: richardj on May 28, 2008, 07:03:54 PM
thanks for your prompt reply, I'm using RB 2008
Title: Re: full screen recovery
Post by: Allocator on May 28, 2008, 07:10:12 PM
I do have an issue with the full screen, although it does go back to the normal view when I hit "ESC", I end up with a grey line about 5mm thick that flashes across the screen as it refreshes.  The only way to get rid of it is to restart Radarbox.  I'm running RB V1.5 (2008) and Windows XP Home.

Only a minor issue and I haven't heard anybody else mention it, so maybe it's just me?