When I try to log on to my account the pop up sign in box has the incorrect email address so the sign in is rejected.
How do I change the address to the one that is recognised on the account.
Keith
Keith
I would suggest that you contact
[email protected] and ask them your query
Alan
Hi
Thanks Alan for your reply.
I have contacted support and they say it is a browser problem.
Perhaps someone can help.
I have ticked the correct boxes in IE tools.
When I log in to radarbox24 the IE pop up box asking if I want to save the details does not appear.
However, interestingly if I try to log in using an incorrect login name with my correct password I get an Error message (which is expected) but the 'do I want to save' does appear.
I know this is not a big deal, but it is annoying not being able to save the login details.
Any ideas please.
Keith
Do you have the same problem in Chrome Keith
Also after you log in are you able to go to My Account/Personal Information and Change Password
Alan
Hi Alan
I will try Chrome.
Yes, I can log in and I have changed my password but that did not help.
Keith
Many thanks Alan, using Chrome worked.
Keith
Cheers Keith, glad you are up again
Alan
Reading this thread helped me out too. For everyone that uses IE and gets this issue - Just try Chome! Thnx Alan
Glad to have been of help
Alan
I am having the same problem in Edge, but on Chrome it works fine.