AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dumpty on May 29, 2008, 03:11:37 PM

Title: Cities
Post by: dumpty on May 29, 2008, 03:11:37 PM
Hi

I'm a new user.Could anyone tell me how to display cites on my map display?

Many Thanks
Title: Re: Cities
Post by: RodBearden on May 29, 2008, 03:27:53 PM
Sorry - you can't!

Well, actually, some cities show up in the USA when you choose a colour for them in Fille...Preferences, as do some other features, but AirNav haven't got round to getting the detail for the rest of the world yet.

Same applies to all the General and Elevation colours in Preferences.

Perhaps in Version 2 :)

Rod
Title: Re: Cities
Post by: AirNav Support on May 29, 2008, 03:58:17 PM
The map data we have is only detailed for US to include city data. We may get more later on, its not easy to get the whole worlds city data :)
Title: Re: Cities
Post by: Allocator on May 29, 2008, 07:00:25 PM
I really don't care where the cities are - this isn't a truck and bus tracking program :-)

As long as I know where the airports are and where I am, then I'm happy!