Hello, there is some possibility that the R / B use the software in the Spanish language?
I am a new user of R / B in the Canary Islands.
Thank you
Unfortunately we do not intend to do any software translations unless there are users who are volunteers to translate manuals.
It is great to see we now have a user in the Canary Islands. Do you intend to have your unit on 24 hours per day with internet connection sharing? It would be great.
Yes indeed in coming days start using networked, for the moment I'm looking for the right place to put the antenna on my house, plus I'm in a place very close to Gran Canaria Airport and central air traffic controller from the Canaries and would be a pity not provide accurate data, so I hope to collaborate with all of you when this all well placed.
Greetings
Hi Drazick - I hope you get it going soon!
As a little welcome, I've just done outlines for 5 Canaries airports, so I hope you'll find them useful :-)
Rod